Friday, October 29, 2010

ImPuLsE

M- .....
W- Why aren't you saying anything?
M-....
W- What am I supposed to do?
M- Not what your doing now. It's wrong.
W- It is wrong. But it has to be.
M- No it doesn't. We can stand up to your family! They can't decide your life for you.
W- Yes they can. I would rather have you in my life and you know that my heart belongs to YOU rather than you not be a part of my life at all. How can I live without seeing that face everyday? I can't.
M- We can run away. Run away and never look back. They'll never find us.
W- That is not an option. I can't hurt them or him like that.
M- You can't? Not even for me?
W-....
M- Please. I can't sit in the stand and watch you marry him. Watch you kiss him. I would rather die.
W- Okay. I understand. I'll do it.
"keys rattle on the door again. The door open and the groom walks in..."
"BAM. She shoots him."
M-?!?!?!?!
W- I've been waiting so long to do that. since the day he laid a hand on me. I've kept the gun with me. I'm ready. Let's go.

1 comment:

  1. Action: she doesn't want to marry this guy, she wants to marry the other guy, the true love of her life.

    Conflict: she's already engaged and her parents don't approve of her real love.

    Event: she decides that she doesn't care what anyone else thinks and she shoots her fiance.

    ReplyDelete